Only minutes from historic Marietta, East Cobb is known for its family-centered neighborhoods and top schools. Whether you are looking for a home on a golf course in Indian Hills, a new home in a new swim/tennis community, or a custom built luxury home in the beautiful Atlanta Country Club, there is something here for everyone.
East Cobb has tons of upscale shopping, dining and entertainment. The popular Avenue at East Cobb is a gorgeous outdoor-air shopping mall with restaurants, ice cream parlors, fashion stores, home decorating stores and more. For the nature lovers, East Cobb is close to many parks and recreation centers including the popular Chattahoochee River Park. East Cobb Park was primarily built by locals where families can enjoy the picnic pavilion, fenced-in playgrounds and walking trails.
- Eastside, Mount Bethel and Mountain View Elementary Schools
- Murdock, Sope Creek and Timber Ridge Elementary Schools
- Dickerson, Dodgen, East Cobb and Hightower Middle Schools
- Lassiter, Pope, Sprayberry, Walton and Wheeler High Schools
- Mt Bethel Christian Academy
- The Walker School