THE MUFFLEY REPORT – DECEMBER 2016
February 3, 2017
Muffley & Associates’ review of national and Atlanta real estate for December 2016 is out! Highlights of this month’s report include the following:
- Total existing-home sales increased 14.7% to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 5.46M.
- Average and median sales prices continue to see positive gain and outpace 2015’s numbers.
- Zone 24 (Little Five, Edgewood, Kirkwood, East Lake) saw the greatest sales price / opening price ratio at 98%.
- Riverview had the highest priced home on the market at $48M.
- Morningside, Ashford Park and Buckhead tied for the greatest number of homes sold with a total of 11 homes each.