THE MUFFLEY REPORT – FEBRUARY 2017
March 28, 2017
Muffley & Associates’ review of national and Atlanta real estate for February 2017 is out! Highlights of this month’s report include the following:
- Total existing-home sales decreased 3.7% to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 5.48M.
- Average and median sales prices continue to see positive gain and outpace 2016’s numbers.
- Zone 24 (Little Five, Edgewood, Kirkwood, East Lake) saw the greatest sales price / opening price ratio at 96%.
- North Buckhead’s Riverview had the highest priced home on the market at $48M.
- Buckhead had the greatest number of homes sold with a total of 15 homes.