THE MUFFLEY REPORT – JANUARY 2017
February 27, 2017
Muffley & Associates’ review of national and Atlanta real estate for January 2017 is out! Highlights of this month’s report include the following:
- Total existing-home sales increased 3.3% to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 5.69M.
- Average and median sales prices continue to see positive gain and outpace 2016’s numbers.
- Zone 52 (North Druid Hills, Decatur, Avondale, Belvedere Park) saw the greatest sales price / opening price ratio at 96%.
- North Buckhead’s Riverview had the highest priced home on the market at $48M.
- Ashford Park had the greatest number of homes sold with a total of 13 homes.