THE MUFFLEY REPORT – MARCH 2017
April 26, 2017
Muffley & Associates’ review of national and Atlanta real estate for March 2017 is out! Highlights of this month’s report include the following:
- Total existing-home sales increased 4.4% to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 5.71M.
- Average and median sales prices continue to see positive gain and outpace 2016’s numbers.
- Zone 24 (Little Five, Edgewood, Kirkwood, East Lake) saw the greatest sales price / opening price ratio at 98%.
- North Buckhead’s Riverview had the highest priced home on the market at $48M.
- Morningside had the greatest number of homes sold with a total of 17 homes.