THE MUFFLEY REPORT – MAY 2017
July 1, 2017
Muffley & Associates’ review of national and Atlanta real estate for May 2017 is out! Highlights of this month’s report include the following:
- Existing-home sales rebounded in May, climbing 1.1% to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 5.62M.
- Average and median sales prices continue to see positive gain and outpace 2016’s numbers.
- Zone 24 (Little Five, Edgewood, Kirkwood, East Lake) saw the greatest sales price / opening price ratio at 98.6%.
- North Buckhead’s Riverview had the highest priced home on the market at $48M.
- Buckhead and Morningside had the greatest number of homes sold, both with a total of 20 homes.