THE MUFFLEY REPORT – OCTOBER 2016
November 30, 2016
Muffley & Associates’ review of national and Atlanta real estate for October 2016 is out! Highlights of this month’s report include the following:
- Total existing-home sales increased 2% to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 5.60M.
- October’s sales pace increased 5.9% since last October.
- Average and median sales prices continue to see positive gain and outpace 2015’s numbers.
- Zone 24 (Little Five, Edgewood, Kirkwood, East Lake) saw the greatest sales price / opening price ratio at 98%.
- Riverview had the highest priced home on the market at $48M.
- Morningside had the greatest number of homes sold with a total of 14 homes.