The Muffley Report – September 2016
September 27, 2016
Muffley & Associates’ review of Atlanta real estate for September 2016 is out! Highlights of this month’s report include the following:
- Total existing-home sales increased 3.2% to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 5.47M.
- First-time buyers reached a 34% share, not seen in over four years.
- Average and median sales prices continue to see positive gain and outpace 2015’s numbers.
- Zone 23 (Ansley Park, Midtown, Va-Hi, Morningside, Inman Park, Cabbage Town) saw the greatest sales price / opening price ratio at 101%.
- Buckhead’s Paces neighborhood had the highest priced home on the market at $28.8M.
- Brookhaven had the greatest number of homes sold with a total of 15 homes.